First Times To Remember Forever...

You may feel jaded over the years and may have forgotten the defining moments in your life that has brought you this far....here is a jog down memory lane......

Monday, March 23, 2009

Approved!!!!!

Alooooo...
Sukacita dimaklumkan
my wedding leave dah approved...yahoo!! really happy and thank you so much to my big boss coz approving my leave...

Total is 8 days..3 days before wedding day and 5 days after the ceremony... (cukup ker???hehehe leh apply lagi kalau tak cukup)
I'm purposely sent on leave application awal kat my big boss,so he can decide
nicely and reschedule all the jobs sepeninggalan i nanti...




Below and above: Emails from my boss...

Hopefully,my leave cukup utk i buat semua preparation ;) tu...
Till then,to update again later...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker